Friday, April 24, 2015

Disgusting Donut

So I can't say that I'm feeling so hot from that dumb donut I had to eat this morning.  Charro was like 10 minutes late so when we got into her office she was like, "Where's your donut?"  I said, "I ate it while I was waiting for you."  She said, "Okay."  Then she asked me if it was a munchkin, because I had jokingly asked her if one munchkin counted as a donut, and I said, "yes."  She got all pissed and she was like, "NO, you had 1 munchkin??!!" and started to go off.  Before she could go off too far, I chimed in and said that I was kidding.  It was funny.  She was fired up.  I then took out the donut and ate the disgusting thing.  It didn't even taste good.  I got the one that had the lowest amount of fat, calories and sugar.  Anyway, that thing is sitting like a rock in my stomach right now and I have no desire to eat lunch at the moment.  Charro said our next challenge is potato chips.  I was actually kind of relieved that that's what she said, even though I have NO interest in eating them, because I thought she was going to say french fries, which is ten times worse.  Needless to say, I think she forgot about the our drink challenge on Monday.  She didn't mention it at all and I'm pretty sure she won't show up with a caloric beverage for me.

We have a game tomorrow and she asked me where and I told her and she said, "Oh, right by me."  I said, "Ya, you can stop by and see how bad we are."  Ha.

I wanted to throw up last night, not a feeling I have very often.  I had dinner at a friend's and was totally stuffed and thought about how easy it would be for me to throw when I got home.  I contemplated it on my mile walk home, but knew that it was really something I shouldn't do, even though I'd feel better after.  I didn't do it.  

Oh, I passed WIF.  I had my WIF jeans on.  It also helped that I had to chug a ton of water during my sesh to take my medicine. :)

No comments: