Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shocker!

During my sesh yesterday, Charro said something that COMPLETELY shocked me.  She said, "I think it's time you see your weight."  WHAT!!!??  Did you really just say that?"  That was my response.  Um, OKAY!!  I am ALL for that.  She told me that in order for that to happen, I needed to stop weighing myself at home.  I was like, "Okay."  She wants me to get rid of my scale but that's not going to happen.  So, I'm facing forward on WIF and this time she won't tell me to turn around.  :)  

The caloric drink is supposed to happen on Friday too.  Charro also questioned my donut choice.  She said, "I was in Dunkin Donuts yesterday and I saw much better donuts than the one you chose."  Ya well my choice was the "healthiest" of them all.  It didn't taste good at all.  She also mentioned me eating a muffin again.  I made a face and then said, "I had one yesterday."  She asked what flavor and I said "grape."  Really, grape??  I then laughed and said, "I'm clearly not a good liar."

So, that was that.  Friday should be interesting.  At least drinking that dumb drink will make the scale say more.

No comments: