Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dunkin

Tomorrow I have to eat a stupid donut.  I did what I shouldn't have done and looked online to find the least fattening donut that I can get.  Well, not of them are really suitable to my needs.  Let me start my day off with 14 grams of unhealthy fat and unhealthy calories and sugar.  I'm sure that's going to make me feel really good all day long.  Blah!

I am NOT thrilled about this one bit!!  Why the hell do I have to eat a donut.  It would be different if I was eating it for dessert, but this is breakfast...the most important meal of the day and I'm going to start it off with crap!!  Not cool.  I wouldn't even choose a donut for dessert because I don't even like them.  If I'm going to eat something good, it's going to be a brownie sundae or warm chocolate chip cookies.  I just have to get through this dumb donut and move on.  Charro says we're drinking caloric drinks on Monday, but she'll forget so that will be good.  At least I'm counting on her to forget.  She usually does so I should be okay.  I don't know why I need to have pointless, useless calories that have no nutritional value and tons of sugar.  I'm not okay with that.

WIF tomorrow too.  If I'm not "up there, the shit's gonna hit the fan."  That's a direct quote.

No comments: