Friday, April 10, 2015

Crankster

I'm cranky today, not sure why, but I am.  I don't think I was before I went in to see Charro, however when I got there she commented on how I seemed like I was "pissed' today.  Hmm, interesting.  I didn't think I was but maybe I was and didn't know it but she could sense it better than I could and then I did get in a bad mood.  Interesting.

I hesitate to tell her about some of the dreams I have about her because of the questions she'll ask.  I dreamt about her husband and kids last night.  In the dream her husband's name was "Stayne" and he was really tall which hair to his chin.  He was a musician and had a gig that day so he was wearing a tux.  He clearly wasn't in a rock band.  Her kids were just running around outside.  Of course she wanted to know why I had this dream, as if I know.  I told her that I'm curious about her family, like what her kids look like.  That I don't know anything about them and I'm curious.  I said, "Wouldn't you be curious about my family if I didn't tell you anything about them?  She said, "No, I've had many therapists and was never curious about any of their outside lives."  I said, "Well then, you're different than I am.  It's like with teachers, I was curious about their outside lives."  So, I think she thinks that's weird that I'm curious about her family and she thinks that I'm weird because I'm curious about her family.  I think it's totally natural to be curious.  I'm going to pose a survey about this and see what others have to say.  So, if anyone is actually reading this and wants to chime in, please do.

WIF was WIF.  I didn't feel like getting on the stupid scale and was in a bad mood.  She said, "Keep moving."  Then she rephrased that and said, "I shouldn't have said moving because you'll take that as work out more or something."  

So that was that.  We'll see what Monday has to bring.


2 comments:

Alice said...

I have always been very curious about the lives of therapists I've seen in the past. I think it's normal.

PTC said...

Thanks for your feedback, Alice! :)