Monday, April 06, 2015

8 years

I started seeing Charro 8 years ago to this date.  Crazy.  I didn't think I'd make it past two seshes, but here I am, 8 years later and I'm still going.  I've come a long way.  I still have some improving to do, but I could live   the way I am now.  I guess things can always be better, but who knows.

I can't believe that poor Charro has had to deal with me for this long.  She wants me to make a list of things that I want to work on.  Hmm, I'm not really sure what those things would be.  Sure, I'd like to not freak out when I feel huge or like I've eating too much.  I'd like to not hate my body.  What I don't want to do is accept a body that I don't like because that means I'm settling and I'm not okay with that.  I know how I want to look and I don't want to accept something that is not okay in my standards.  Of course that could probably be argued.  So ya, I'm going to make a list (I think, for Friday).

As far as WIF goes, she says that she can't trust that I won't lose weight if she stops weighing me, so she won't, because she says that everytime she stops WIF I lose weight.  Well, I lose weight regardless of being WIFFED or not.  She said if I got up to 104-105 and stayed there for three weeks she would only do "random WIFs."  Well, I'm not getting up to that weight so I guess I'm going to continue to have WIF everyday.  I'll suck it up and deal with it.

I haven't been eating that great but that's fine.  Whatever.  

My cat seems sad.  I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow so we'll see what his blood work is like.  Hopefully nothing has gotten worse.

No comments: