Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Windy Wednesday

I haven't weighed myself in weeks.  I want to but at the same time I don't really care.  I want to, because I want to know how much I weigh.  At the same time, I kind of don't care, but I do.  It makes no sense, really.  I just want to make sure I haven't gained any weight.  So, I guess when you break it all down, I do want to weigh myself.  I feel like my stomach looks 5 months pregnant.  That's how it feels too.

My sweater is making me itchy.

I have to think of some good stuff to talk to Charro about on Friday.  Maybe I can think on the train tonight and make a list.  I asked her, once again, when we were going to be done with WIF and she didn't give me a time frame.  A few weeks ago she said, "soon."  Well, I guess that has changed, not that that surprises me at all.  I hate WIF.  I just thought I should state that again.

One of these days I really need to bring up how it bugs me that she's so skinny.  I don't even know what to say, really.  She can't help it that she is skinny, I don't think, but it's just not fair.  I wish I had her stick legs and arms.  She's had two children and has no stomach either.  Just not fair.

No comments: