Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Snow and Fatness

There's nothing I like more than feeling enormously huge.  Is the redundant?  I don't care because that's how I feel.  They say fat is not a feeling, but I still disagree with that.  I feel fat and disgusting.  I feel like I need to go running and just keep on running.  I know I've gained weight because I'm wearing fewer clothes and Charro has not told me that I need to gain weight.  She doesn't say anything when I step on that scale, which is how I know that I've gained weight.  Maybe I need to discuss this with her on Monday.

I need to go to bed.  I had a dinner party tonight and every one just left and I'm all cleaned up.  I'm not going to lie, if I accidentally threw right now, I'd be okay with that.

Oh ya, it snowed today...on the first day of Spring.

No comments: