Friday, March 06, 2015

Recordings

I had a lot of heavy clothes on, but I passed WIF.  Charro asked me if I had weights in my pockets, or something, and I was like, "Yes, do you want to pat me down."  She said, "No," and I said, "That's good, because I'd have to report you if you did."  She tried to kick me out early and I was like, "I've got 5 minutes left!"  I told her to check my recorder to see how much time and she did and she was like, "What's 8 of 8?"  I told her that those were saved seshes and she wanted to know why I had them saved and if I was going to use them to blackmail her.  I told her that they were funny things that she had said and stuff that she said that would light a fire under my ass.  I bet she's curious as to what they are.  Actually, I am too so I'll have to listen to them.

Of course with 2 minutes left I remembered that I had read an article about two girls with OSFED, aka EDNOS, aka "The Fake ED" (as I call it) and how they felt that they didn't have a "real ED" and didn't deserve treatment or think that people would believe that they had a real problem.  I totally get that.  That's exactly how I feel.  Charro wants some reasons as to why I think those things, so I'll have to come up with some.  I think it's hard to put into words.  I think I just feel like it's not a real ED and that it doesn't warrant attention and that people won't think I have an issue because I'm not emaciated or with my head in the toilet all the time.  It all makes sense in my head.

My legs are tired.  I've been walking a ton this week, to get from place to place, and it's catching up with me right now.  It doesn't help when you're wearing two pairs of pants and heavy boots and a heavy coat.  Oh well, hopefully winter is almost over!!

No comments: