Saturday, March 21, 2015

Deep thoughts

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to start taking action to lose weight.  I know I've gained weight.  I can see it and feel it.  I'm going ask Charro about it on Monday.  She's not going to give me any answers, I know.

It's so stupid that my weight is such a big freaking concern of mine.  I'm reminded of this as I hear the news about the "untimely" (I hate when the news uses that word because when is death every really timely) death of a reporter I watch daily.  49 year old, mother of two young boys, died of a brain aneurysm yesterday.  So tragic.  You go on about your day not having a clue that anything's wrong and then bam, life is over.  So incredibly sad and my heart goes out to her family.  All this and I sit hear and think about how much I hate my body.  It's unfortunate...all of it.  You'd think I'd be able to change those thoughts when things like this are brought into perspective, but I can't.  What kind of person does that make me?  It's sad.

I have to get ready to go over to my pregnant, anorexic friend's house.  This should be interesting.  Will she offer me food?  How will I react?  I think she's eating okay, but I don't see her enough to know so who knows.  I know she's not recovered, but hopefully she's doing ok.

No comments: