Friday, March 27, 2015

Another Friday Sesh

Charro said that I lost weight and need to eat more.  I am pretty sure that I haven't lost weight, I just didn't have a chance to drink 8 gallons of water before I went in there because I ran into this girl I know waiting for another doctor down the hall.  She asked if I had an appointment and, of course, I lied and said that one of my friends works in the building so I was stopping in to say hi.  Anyway, ya so I was leaning against the wall when Charro weighed me and I didn't drink 9 gallons of water, (sounds better than 8), so I "lost weight."  I don't even give a crap.  I hope I did lose weight because I would be totally okay with that.

Charro said it's time for another "food challenge."  She says these things but then they never happen so it's fine and I'm not too concerned about it.  I don't really care anyway because it's not like it does anything.  It's one time of eating something that I wouldn't normally eat, and that's not really going to do anything to me.

I told her that I was hoping she'd cancel today.  She kind of understood, actually.  We'll see what I come up with for Monday.  She wants me to decide whether or not I really want to give up the ED or have it for the rest of my life.  Hmm...give it up and be skinny, but that's not possible.

No comments: