Friday, March 13, 2015

A little wrap up

I asked Charro why my brain is so messed up.  She responded with, "Because you have an eating disorder."  Thanks.  I said, "Wouldn't it be nice if you could just clean sweep my brain?"  She said that she'd love to give me a lobotomy, along with every other ED person, and stick our brains in a jar.  Ew.

I guess I weighed enough today.  She didn't say anything to me.  I'm not sure how I feel about that because that means that I've gained weight.  It weird because my face looks thinner to me.  I don't know why I think it looks thinner but I think it does.  This might be an issue if my parents think it looks thinner too.  I don't want to hear, "Your face is too skinny, have you lost weight?"  I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks so if I have lost weight, which I clearly haven't because Charro would have said something to me, then I wouldn't know so I wouldn't have to lie about it.

Next week, well, starting Sunday because I teach tomorrow, I have to get my ass in gear physically.  My legs were so dead tired this week that I didn't go to the gym on Wednesday and run like I had planned.  I'm walking an extra 8 miles every week now that I have to go to school, so that could be part of it.  Last week I walked 118,000 steps, or 47 miles.  Well, that was working out and walking, but I walk a ton and I think it caught up with me this week.  I also felt weird and shaky on Sunday and Monday.  I had a raging headache Sunday and was nauseous and shaky.  I'll be walking less over the next two weeks so I need to get my ass in gear and run.  I think I'll run to my sesh on Monday, because it's supposed to be warm.  I'm going to have to take my watch off or Charro will be reminded about my heart rate monitor and get on that kick again about me giving it to her.  No thanks.  I'm not sure if she forgot about it or just gave up because she knew I wasn't going to give it to her.  I warned her today that I might run there on Monday.  It's all good.

Clearly I haven't been writing a lot anymore.  I don't have much to say, and I guess that's a good thing.

No comments: