Friday, February 06, 2015

The Lost Glove :)

Apparently I lost weight while I was away.  Not only did I lose weight, which I really don't think I did, I lost my FAVORITE, WARM glove between Charro's office and the exit of the building.  I retraced my steps twice and it was NO where to be found.  I'm so pissed by this.  I know it's in the building somewhere, just not sure where.  I'm sure I'll never see it again. :(

Anyway, I stepped on the scale and she was like, "Oh, you lost a lot of weight."  I said, "I did?  That's impossible!  All I did was eat while I was away."  Charro said, "When the weather is warm we tend to be more active so you were probably more active."  I said, "Charro, I am in a horizontal position all day, lying out.  I am NOT more active."  She said I have to gain a few pounds by Friday.  Hmm, I don't think so.  I asked her how much I weigh and she wouldn't tell me.  She said, "I know you're going to visit Bertha when you go home anyway."  True, I will weigh myself when I go home.  Oh well, we shall see but I'm pretty sure that I didn't gain weight.

No comments: