Tuesday, February 10, 2015

That's not a lot

I'm missing life in the warm part of the country and it's only going to get colder here.  Yuck.  

Charro hasn't mentioned my heart rate monitor or Fitbit in my last two seshes.  I took my Fitbit off before I went into her office yesterday because I knew I'd be stripping down to short sleeves.  Good thing I remembered or that would have been confiscated.  I didn't think I'd get obsessed with it, but I think I have.  I guess I get obsessed when there are numbers involved and there are definitely numbers involved here.  I walked over 108,000 steps last week, which comes out to just under 45 miles.  I guess I should probably get rid of it but I don't want to.

I didn't lose a lot of weight while I was gone either.  The other day when Charro weighed me she said, "You lost a lot of weight."  Yesterday, when I asked her, she said I need to gain 1-2 lbs.  That's not a lot of weight at all.  

WIF on Friday.  Maybe my lost glove will be there.  I would be beyond so happy.

No comments: