Friday, February 27, 2015

Stupid phones

Today I asked Charro if we could be done with WIF.  Her response was "soon."  Soon?  Why not now?  I said, "Nothing happens when we don't have WIF."  She said, "Yes it does.  You lost weight last time we didn't have WIF."  Ugh. I hate WIF.

Charro wants me to stop weighing myself for the rest of Lent.  She told me to give her an answer on Monday.  I could do it if I wanted to, I've done it before, but I really don't want to.  There's no point.  It never changes anything.  I still go back to weighing myself.  

I was texting with my mom a little while ago, while listening to a blog talk radio thing on EDs.  Well, I accidentally sent her an audio text and you could hear the stupid radio show.  I wasn't talking.  I didn't even know I was sending an audio text.  I deleted it thinking that it wouldn't send, but it was too late.  It said that she had saved it.  Awesome.  I don't know how long the text was or what was said.  Hopefully she couldn't hear anything but the second I listened to it before I deleted it, it was pretty clear.  I'm an idiot!!!  God I hope that she doesn't listen to it.  I hate when things like this happen.  It makes me so mad at myself.

There ya go.  That's how it goes.

No comments: