Monday, February 23, 2015

Sick of things

I'm supposed to be keeping a list of what I do that's "disordered."  I don't think much of what I do is disordered, but I have a feeling Charro would think otherwise.  She would not approve of my breakfasts, which haven't changed.  Let's face it, I haven't changed anything in a while.  Do I want to?  I don't know...maybe not.  I'm sure she's getting frustrated with me and sick of me because I'm unwilling to make any changes.  Bottom line is that I do not want to gain any weight.

I'm SO sick of WIF too.  It is beyond so pointless.  It's so stupid because I'm not changing anything.  My weight is the same all the time and if I lose a pound or two, who really cares, it doesn't matter.  I'm not going to die if I lose a pound.

I start coaching on Friday, which means I'll be walking an extra 2 miles 4 times per week.  I will be miserable standing outside, freezing my ass off, that's for sure.

That's all.

No comments: