Monday, February 16, 2015

Broken Machine

I had an uneventful sesh with Charro today, probably because I didn't talk, probably because she made me mad on Friday.  We were supposed to have Italian hot chocolate but when I went to get it, the machine was out of order.  That damn machine is always out of order and we were both pissed about it.  We complained about that place for a few minutes and them moved on.  

She told me I sucked.  I was like, "Did you just say that I suck?"  She said, "Yes."  I said, "But when I said that I sucked on Friday you said, 'you don't suck.'  So now I suck?"  She said, "You don't suck, your eating disorder sucks and your eating sucks."  I agreed and said that my eating does suck a little.  

I told her we should give up WIF for Lent.  She asked me what I was giving up and I said "nothing" and she told me that I was a bad Catholic.  I said, "Well, I'm not Catholic (she knows that) so I don't have to give up anything."  We go through this every year.  She told me to give of my eating disorder.  She says that every year too.  I said, "We Protestant don't do Lent."


So that was my non-exciting sesh.  I think I'll go to bed soon.  I have a mini headache, probably from running.

No comments: