Saturday, January 17, 2015

Time to Extinguish

I've had enough of winter and I still have a good two months left of it.  I was sweaty by the time I got to Charro's yesterday.  I ran a few blocks because I left 8 minutes later than I usually do and thought I was going to be late.  I was telling her how I went ice skating and almost said how I didn't even wear my heart rate monitor, but I stopped myself because I didn't want to bring that device up because she was supposed to take it away from me a while ago.  So, I moved on and said something else.  Later on in the conversation, I did mention it and she said, "I thought you were giving that to me."  I said, "No."  She said something about taking it away from me and I said, "You forgot so I didn't bring it up."  Of course then she said something (as  I knew she would) about me having to take control of my treatment.  Yada yada.  She said that we are going to discuss me "extinguishing that thing, that means not using it (thanks for the clarification. lol) on Monday."  Okay, I don't think that will happen because she'll forget again

She's all ready to bring my my damn orange juice though.  She said, "I'll try to find some without pulp for you."  Thanks.  Maybe every store will be sold out of OJ and we won't have to deal with that.  I asked her if I could bring a straw and she said she'd get one for me.  I was just kidding, but whatever.

So, that's that.  It's freezing out.  My jaw froze this morning.  I have to go out tonight, but I guess I could take the subway.  We'll see how I feel.

No comments: