Sunday, January 04, 2015

Slow Sunday

I was planning on going to the gym this morning but I have absolutely no energy.  I guess that's not really a good excuse.  I taught two classes yesterday, so I did 2 hours and 40 minutes of activity, and I've been sick, still don't feel great, so I guess it's okay if I don't go to the gym.  I'm doing a little cleaning in my apartment.  I cleaned for like 15 minutes and then needed to relax a bit.  I guess my body is telling me to rest.  I've been getting a lot of sleep, which is good, and I'll probably take a nap today.

I'm meeting up with a friend later, so that will be nice.  Haven't seen her in a few weeks.  I'd put my Christmas stuff away, but my tree is still up, and not coming down until it's dead, so no sense in taking down the boxes to put my Christmas stuff in yet.

I hope Charro doesn't cancel tomorrow, but it's fine is she does.

No comments: