Thursday, January 01, 2015

Fitbit time

I told Charro that I got a Fitbit for Christmas.  She was not pleased, as expected, and thinks I'm going to give it to her when I see her on Monday.  That is not the case either.  I'm not being all obsessive with it so there's no need for me to give it up.  

I've got the cold that my entire office has/had.  I feel stinky.  I didn't work out today, not so much because I'm sick, but because I left early this morning to come back to NYC and didn't have time.  I guess it's okay for me to take a day off, especially if I'm sick.

I had a dream that I was IP last night.  That was interesting.  I wish I could remember it but I can't really.  I know there were a bunch of us bunking in one room and I woke up and wanted cereal but for some reason I couldn't have my cereal that I wanted.  Not really sure what else happened.

I'm having a Skype sesh with Charro tomorrow.

Oh ya, Happy New Year.  I was in bed by 9 PM last night.

No comments: