Friday, January 23, 2015

Did I say that about my sticks?

There was no talk of heart rate monitors or fitbits during my sesh today.  That was a good thing.  I don't know if I'm expected to bring those two items to her on Monday, but she didn't remind me so I'm guessing that I'm not.  Well, she probably wants me to do it on my own, but again, I'm not.

The next drink that Charro is bringing for me is apparently going to be chocolate milk.  I'm not quite sure when that will happen, but on Monday she said that I am going to have a caloric drink every Monday.  I don't think that's going to happen either.

I'm seeing Charro Monday and Tuesday next week, since I'm going away.  I told her today that I need to change up my breakfast.  I said, "Good thing you're sitting down."  She's like, "After 25 years you're finally sick of your breakfast?"  Yep.  We'll see what happens.  I don't have any milk so I can't have cereal tomorrow.  That's change number one!

No comments: