Thursday, December 11, 2014

What about women

I was discussing how I'm going to be a single cat lady for the rest of my life and never have a husband or children.  I would like both of those things.  Dating in NYC is NOT easy.  I could write a blog on that, and all of the incredibly horrible, yet humorous dates that I've been on.  The stories I share with my friends, and vice-versa are just incredible.  Anyway, as I was walking out the door of Charro's (Kruger's) office yesterday she goes, "What about women?"  I just gave her a look.  Um, no thank you.  I'm not into that.

Tomorrow is WIF.  I'm going in there with no help and I'm not sure how that's going to turn out.  I don't know if Bertha (scale at home) is correct, but if it is, then I'm going to get reamed out tomorrow, although I will have my big boots on, unless she catches me before I put them back on.  We shall see.

I have a crap load of stuff to do the next few days.  I'm having 15 people over for a party on Sunday, so I have a ton of cooking to do.  Should be a good time. 

No comments: