Monday, December 01, 2014

Walk, don't run

Hmm, I'm back in NY and all decorated for Christmas.  I got my tree yesterday and just finished decorating it.

I saw Charro today.  I wanted to run to my appointment but my head wasn't feeling right.  It kind of hasn't been for the past two weeks.  It's fine until I run and then I get headaches.  I had a pounding headache in the middle of the night last night and this morning my head just felt weird.  My workout wasn't very good this morning.  Anyway, so I walked to my sesh.  

I had a lot to talk to Charro about so it was good to see her.  She always tells me that I will look so much better if I gain weight.  I don't know why.  She asked what would happen if I weighed 110.  I told her that I'd be huge and she said that I wouldn't.  She also doesn't think that I would weigh 110 if I ate normally.  I can't take that chance.  I wonder if she'll weigh me on Wednesday since I'm not going to see her on Friday.  I bet she does.  I'm sure I'll weigh enough.

She must get so tired of me.  I told her how I was freaking out on Thanksgiving because I was so full and gained like 4 pounds that day (well, I left out the weight thing because then she would have asked me why I weighed myself and would have lectured me on that).  She asked me if I challenged my thoughts at all and I said, "No, I don't let myself."  She wanted to know why but I didn't have an answer.

I was hoping to run tomorrow but I don't that's going to happen.  Charro doesn't even want me playing field hockey this winter.  She wants me to time off from it.  I don't know what I'll do.  The field in the winter is like 2 inches big so it's not like I'd be running a lot, besides, I should be able to really run by then.   I better be able to.

I'm hungry but I don't really have anything to eat.  Well, I have a lot of food in my place, I just don't want any of it.

No comments: