Friday, December 12, 2014

No boots for me

I need to put more tinsel on my Christmas tree.  I also need to do some serious cooking, but I don't have enough pots.  That might pose a problem.  Oh well, I'll figure it out.

I had my sesh with Charro.  It was fine.  When it came time for WIF she goes, "Let's go, and don't put your boots on."  I swear, it's almost like she reads my blog because she always mentions or does things right after I write about them.  I really don't think she would read it because she has better things to do with her time and doesn't know the site, although I'm sure she could find it if she really wanted to.  So anyway, she goes, "Don't put your boots on.  I got an anonymous email saying you put weights in there?"  I go, "In my boots?"  She didn't respond and then said, "I can't believe you never figured out who sent that email."  (She was referring to something a few years back).  I think she was kidding, but I don't know.  Let's just set the record straight, I have never once put weights in my shoes.  That would make walking really uncomfortable.

So, that was that.  I learned that she lived in Australia.  I am very curious about this woman's life.  I think she's lived/traveled a ton!!

No comments: