Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas

Christmas week has been good.  I was starting to freak out a little because I didn't work out on Tuesday and then Wednesday I only played tennis.  I was planning on going to the gym after tennis but the day got busy because it was Christmas Eve.  I woke up on Christmas day and it was warm outside.  We had to wait to open presents and I had to go take care of a friend's dogs, so I ran there.  I don't think my parents knew I ran there, but I did.  It wasn't far, a little over a mile each way, but I felt better that I got out and did that.

I got a fitbit for Christmas.  I didn't ask for one but I got one and I like it.  I had mixed emotions when I opened it up because I knew it was something that I really shouldn't have, but I didn't want to hurt my mom's feelings so I kept it.  It's okay because I like it and am using it, I just know I shouldn't be.  Charro will not be thrilled by this gift, that's for sure.

I think I'm getting a cold, but that's okay.  I'm going to eat breakfast and go to the gym in a bit.  I have nothing to do today, which is nice.  I was out all day yesterday so it will be nice to not do much today, although I'd like to go to Target, but I don't feel like driving 30 minutes to get there.

No comments: