Sunday, December 07, 2014

Fun with people

It's been a crazy week.  I had to take my cat to the vet and he had to stay overnight.  He's fine now.  Been busy with work.  This morning I need to get my ass to the gym and do a little running.  We'll see how that goes.  I haven't run around since last Sunday, since I've been getting headaches from it.

I don't love my weight right now.  I guess it's okay, but I still want to be lower than I am.  I don't really know why but I do.  Even though I'm still under 100, I'd like to be a little lower.  I would just want to be a pound lower, so I don't really know what the big deal is, but the numbers matter to me for some reason.  I'm not obsessing about it, so that's good.

It's been an awesome weekend so far, so I hope that continues today.  :)  Lots of fun with friends and family.

Okay, I need to get my butt up and going.


No comments: