Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tight jeans

I decided, last night, that I need to work out more and eat less.  I put on my jeans, which were just washed and dried, and they were tight on me.  These jeans are usually really baggy and I don't have to unbotton them to put them on or take them off.  This is NOT okay.  They didn't get any looser while I was wearing them, which is also an indication that I need to eat less and move more.  I could not stand being in my own body last night.  This morning I will go to the gym and later I will play field hockey for almost 2 hours.  That is my day.  I can't guarantee what my meals will be like.  I don't care.  I'm sure Charro is going to want to know how things went this weekend and I guess I'll have a lot to tell her and she's probably not going to be so thrilled.  I did eat yesterday though.  I don't plan on really eating real meals today.  I'm going to be around food all week and have to eat, so this is my day to chill a bit.

Why is it that I have nothing to do in the morning and can sleep in, I wake up?  On those days when I have to wake up, I want to sleep and my alarm wakes me up.  It's so frustrating.  I'm tired and I wanted to sleep today but I couldn't.  I just woke up and that was it.  My eyes are so tired right now.

It's going to be warm tomorrow so I am going to run to my sesh with Charro.  I'll have to take my watch off so she doesn't ask me for my heart rate monitor.  I'm not giving it to her.  

No comments: