Saturday, November 22, 2014

No more pictures

I'm supposed to be sending pictures of my meals to Charro, but I decided last night that I was going to stop doing that.  I feel like I'm driving her nuts by sending two emails to her a day.  I'm sure she probably doesn't care, but I told her that I was going to stop sending them because I didn't want to bug her will all of those emails.  She didn't respond so I guess she's okay with that.  This morning I realized that I don't want to send the pictures because then that means that I actually have to eat a meal.  There ya go.  I still don't want to bug her with food picture emails, but I think the fact that I don't want to be obligated to eat meals might be more of the reason behind me not wanting to do it.

I'm trying to clean up my place because next weekend I'll start decorating for Christmas.  Yay!!  That makes me happy.

No comments: