Friday, November 07, 2014

Happy Friday

I thought Charro was going to forget about WIF today, but she didn't.  It doesn't matter because I put my shoes on and she didn't realize it, or if she did, she didn't care because she didn't say anything to me.  They're heavy too.  So, WIF was a breeze.

I told her what my parents said to me the other day.  She thinks I should talk to them because she knows I don't want them to worry about me, but I know that I'm not going to bring anything up with them.  I don't want them to worry and they'd probably worry less about me if I told them that I'm still seeing her, etc.  I told her I'd tell them that I'm "fine," but she said that is not true.  Hmm, I like to say "I'm fine."  It's the easiest thing to say.  She really, really wants me to talk to them about it all, but I will not.

She told me she saw the TFT on the subway.  I cracked up.  The TFT was from her very first office.  I'm sure I wrote about her back in the day, seven years ago.  She said, "I almost texted you to tell you but I didn't want to bother you."  I said, "You should have!"  She said, "Watch out for her, she was on the 6 train."    LOL.  I love Charro.

I'm supposed to bring her my heart rate monitor on Monday but since she didn't remind me about that, I'm not going to do it.  Oh wait, I wasn't going to anyway.

Tonight I'm going to be outside for a bit so I need to layer up.  Not sure if I should wear tights under my jeans or just my jeans.  I guess I'll only be out there for an hour so it's not like I'm going to freeze to death.

No comments: