Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Expanding body

I don't really feel huge, but I look huge, so I'm going to get my ass to the gym and run.  Well, I would run regardless, but I need to really run now, which is hard since I'm still trying to get back into it after having been unable to do it for 5 months.  It's so freaking cold out too, and I hate it.  I don't think I'll be walking to Charro's today, although I need to to get rid of my fatness.

Speaking of Charro, I had a funny dream last night.  I was in her waiting room, sitting at a round table with my friend and Charro was sitting there too.  We were all partaking in some small talk when Charro pulled out an electric guitar and started playing Enter Sandman by Metallica.  I was so shocked, confused, and highly amused and entertained.  I looked at my friend and go, "Is she playing Enter Sandman?"  My friend was like, "I think so."  Then Charro started singing.  Well, I busted out laughing and tried to hide behind my computer screen so she didn't think I was making fun of her.  It was pretty funny.  I can't wait to tell her this one later.

I can't believe how cold it is.  I might die.

No comments: