Monday, November 03, 2014

Bye bye bowl

I gave my bowl to Charro.  I brought in two, one was my real cereal bowl and the other was this tiny bowl that I put paper clip in and stuff.  So she asked me about my bowl and I pulled out the really tiny one.  Her reaction was priceless.  I think she said, "That's really upsetting."  Then I gave her my real one and she still thought it was a bit upsetting but it was better than the other one.  I took the little one back.  She said how it looked like one that she had so I said, "You want it?  I was going to get rid of it."  So she took it.  She was happy.

I love how she tells me that I'm too thin, yet her pants were hanging off of her today.  She has no butt at all and is skinny.  Why is it okay for her to tell me that I'm too thin when she is thinner than I am?  Maybe I will have to bring that up with her on Friday.

She mentioned how we didn't have WIF last week because I didn't see her.  I told her that I was so sad about that and sat in my apartment all day to mourn.  Ha.  Stupid WIF.  I'll be ready for that on Friday.

I just had some soup but I don't want anymore so I didn't finish it.  I don't know why I'm so tired, but I am.

 I have the biggest knot in my right quad.  I always get them there and I'm sure it has something to do with my labral tear in my hip.  Who knows.  

No comments: