Friday, November 21, 2014

Boots and WIF

I put my heavy boots on just in time for WIF today.  I take them off during my sesh and I thought we were done so I started putting them on.  I was getting ready to leave and Charro was like, "You still have a few minutes."  I was like, "Oh, I thought you were giving me the go signal."  She said, "I like how you put your boots on for WIF."  Yep, I did. :)  I probably weigh 900 lbs with those things on.

I've realized that eating 3 meals a day is hard for me.  Let's face it, my breakfast is quite minimal.  If I have a real lunch I usually don't want dinner.  Dinner tonight will be difficult, and who the hell knows what I'm going to eat for the rest of the weekend.  Hmm, not fun.

My English friend just sent me a package full of English treats.  I asked him if he was trying to fatten me up.  It was very nice of him to send me that stuff though.

No comments: