Sunday, November 09, 2014

Being Lazy

I should go to the gym, but I'm not going to.  I was going to go into the park to take pictures, but I don't feel like doing that either.  My legs are tired.  I don't know why they're so tired, but they are.  I'm going to play field hockey later so at least I'll get some exercise.  I still should go to the gym, but that's not happening at this point.  

I'm going to do some cleaning instead.  That's always a good thing to do, and productive.  I should do laundry as well, but I'm not sure if I should wait and do it tomorrow or just do it now.  I probably should do it now instead of waiting until I have more dirty laundry.  Something might come up tomorrow night and I won't be home.  I doubt that though.

It's going to be a nice day for field hockey.  Yay.

No comments: