Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIF Warning

It's tea drinking season...that time of year when you can't turn your heat on because it's not "cold" enough for it to work, yet it's too cold in your apartment.  I guess a space heater would be nice to have.

I saw Charro this morning.  I told her about the crazy Kruger dream I had, which sort of made sense because I saw a woman who looked just like her the other night.  So, that was that.  Charro said that I better be up on WIF.  She said, "I'm warning you."  I said, "You're giving me a WIF Warning?"  She said yes.  At least she didn't weigh me today, I would have been screwed.  I told her that I am going to eat a piece of the pumpkin bread that I made, which weighs about 3000 pounds for some reason, before I come in for WIF.  She was like, "Don't do that.  That's disordered."  Then she said something about not eating before WIF, but she didn't mean for me not to eat so I said, "Oh, you don't want me to eat?"  She was like, "What is this, a comedy skit?"  Maybe. :)

So, I must get ready for WIF.  She goes, "Now that you're wearing more clothes you need to weigh more."  That wasn't exactly what she said, but close enough.

My hip is tight today and my foot keeps going numb, wtf? 

No comments: