Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Bowl

I had my cereal out of a different bowl this morning, but I put it next to "the bowl" that I have to give to Charro, and it's really about the same size.  I have a lot of little bowls so getting rid of one really isn't going to  do anything.  Even if I ate out of a "normal" sized bowl, like she wants me to, I'm not going to eat the amount of cereal that she wants me to.  I don't need a huge bowl of cereal in the morning.  I like to eat a little amount, go work out and then eat more when I get home at some point.  Hmm, I'm a problem, I guess.

I don't know how I'm going to get out of giving her my heart rate monitor.  I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to.  I'm trying to figure out how I can give her just one of them, the broken one, and keep the one that works.  Although, I think they might both work now, I don't know.  Whatever, I am non-compliant and am only hurting myself.  It is what it is.

No comments: