Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Still a good head

I ran again this morning, and I was okay!!  I'm very excited about this.  I only did 2 miles again before heading over to the elliptical, but I think I'll try for 4 this weekend.  I think I can do it and be okay.  I guess we'll find out.  If my head feels weird after that, then I'll know that I pushed it too far.  I still think I'm ready to play field hockey and might just do that next weekend.  We shall see.  EVERYONE says I should not do it.  Charro wasn't so thrilled when I told her that I ran, but whatever, she can't stop me.  If I feel fine, there's no reason why I can't do it.

I have the hugest knot in my calf.  I've had it for a week and have been working on it for a few days now but it's not going away.  It's annoying, but whatever.

Charro on Friday.  I asked her what my weight was the other day and she said it was the same.  I said, "so why did you tell me that I have to gain weight?"  She said she just thinks I should gain some more.  I disagree and will not.  I told her that she's going to keep telling me that until I'm 237 pounds.  She was like, "Why would I want that?"  Let's be honest, my weight has been the same for years, I don't think it's changing anytime soon.

No comments: