Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's been a week

I've really been slacking in the posting on here, but I guess that's good.  I've been super busy, in a fun way, and just really haven't had time.  I don't have anything special to say.  I'm enjoying my weekend with some good music, fun, friends and family.  Spent some time with my favorite singer. 

I got an email this morning from the psychologist I went on vacation with.  She asked how I was doing and if I got fired from therapy.  I thought that was sweet.  She checks her emails every 9 years, so I don't expect her to read my response until 2038.  (Yes, that is more than 9 years).  I have something to give to her so maybe I'll see if she wants to get together this week. 

I should be doing laundry but I don't feel like it.  Oh well. 

I got excited and started jumping up and down at the concert I was at last night and my head started hurting a little.  It was not a bad headache at all, just could tell that the jumping had an impact on my head and the concussion situation has not resolved itself yet.  I go to the doctor next week.  I hope I get some sort of answer, or at least hope he tells me to get an MRI or CT scan or something.  I want to know something.  I want to play field hockey NOW!!

No comments: