Sunday, October 26, 2014

I went to Charro's house

I had a dream I went to hang out with a friend who was babysitting outside the city.  When I got there, I realized it was Charro's house.  Well, I didn't know until I got inside and saw a family picture.  I was a little bit freaked out, yet very curious, about being in her house.  I thought things were okay until I realized that she was still home and upstairs.  I knew that she would be uncomfortable with me being there and I would feel weird about it too.  

I was sitting on a chair in the family room talking to my friend when she came down the stairs.  I turned the other way so I wouldn't look at her and she would hopefully not see that it was me.  I didn't want her to know that I knew that I was in her house, so I figured that if I never saw her, she wouldn't know that I knew where I was.  Well, she obviously saw me because she went back upstairs and when she came back down she was in this really curly reddish-blonde wig.  When she walked out the door I looked at her and totally pretended that I didn't know it was her.  I was in the clear for a bit, until we all ended up in the same car going back into the city.  However, we weren't in the city, we were right by my high school.  Weird.  I still think I pretended not to know it was here in order to not make her feel uncomfortable.  So, that's really all I remember.  She'll love hearing this one tomorrow.

I'm going to attempt to play field hockey for the first time in, well, forever today.  My doctor didn't exactly say it was okay for me to play.  His exact words were, "I don't recommend it."  I have a feeling that it probably won't go well, in many ways.  My head has been hurting since Friday.  Friday I had a bad headache and it's since gotten better, but I can still feel that my head is not right.  I'll take it easy and be smart.  I might end up only playing for 5 minutes. :(  Hopefully that is not the case.


No comments: