Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here comes WIF

Yesterday, Charro asked me how my has been.  I said "fine," because I don't really know how to answer that.  Well, I think it was "fine" and then yesterday and today it has kind of sucked.  I sort of forget about lunch so I eat a little something when I remember, which has been around 2 PM.  Last night I had french toast for dinner and when I got home, I had a little salad because I felt like I should eat something else.  I should probably figure out what to have for dinner tonight, especially since tomorrow is WIF and if I'm not "up there" it will not be a good situation.  I got the WIF Warning yesterday.  Hmm.  Maybe she'll forget to WIF me again.  I doubt that.

This weather is absolutely gross.  Cold, rainy and windy.  Yuck.  I hope the rain stops before I have to go out tonight.

No comments: