Sunday, October 05, 2014

Fun days

My blogger is being weird.  Oh well.

I've been crazy busy and have had no time to write anything.  I've pretty much just been home to sleep.  Right now I'm curled up on the couch with my little guy.  I'll probably end up going back out in a bit, but I really hope not.

I'm not seeing Charro tomorrow because she's got something going on.  I passed WIF on Friday.  She didn't say a word to me when I stepped on the scale so I'm assuming everything was fine.  I had lots of clothes on. 

I did something that I shouldn't have on Thursday, and I'm not sure if it was running a few blocks outside or jumping rope, because I was a little spacey after that and had a tiny tiny headache.  I have to wait another 2 weeks before I see the neurologist, but I'm sure I won't get any answers so it will be a pointless appointment.  At least give me a scan of some sort.

My feet hurt.  I want to play field hockey.  I want to sleep a lot tonight.  I want to run.

I have a FUN week coming up.  I cannot wait.  That's all.  Lots of fun going on here.

No comments: