Friday, October 17, 2014

Forgotten WIF

Charro forgot to weigh me today.  I didn't bring it up with her either, I just walked out. :)  Maybe she didn't want to weigh me after our pumpkin scone breakfast and my drinking a gallon of water with my medicine.  Who knows.  Who cares.  I'm sure she'll make up for it next week.

It's a beautiful day out.  It's probably the last time I'll be able to wear flip flops until I go to Florida in January.  Sad day. :(

Charro helped me with my list of questions to ask the neurologist on Monday.  I told her I'd let her know how everything goes.  Hopefully he will recommend that I get an MRI.  She told me to take my time in there and ask a lot of questions so I don't come out of there with "I don't know" answers.

I told Charro how I don't obsess about my body much anymore.  She said I've worked hard to get here.  I don't see it, but okay.  I told her that I have her to thank.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: