Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Breakfast and WIF

I feel like I have nothing to talk about with Charro these days.  It's funny how you can go from having so much to say one week to having nothing the next.  We're having breakfast on Friday, that will be fun.  There was some sarcasm there.  I chose Friday as our breakfast day so I will weigh more for WIF.  Clever, right?  :)  Let's just hope she doesn't want to weigh me before we eat because that would suck.

I just looked down and saw that I look pregnant.  Probably the way I'm sitting so I should straighten up.  Okay, fixed my posture. 

Charro forgot to WIF me on Friday.  I reminded her, although I'm not sure why, probably because had on boots so they weighed a lot.  She always tells me to "keep going," and I'm not really into the "keep going" thing so I won't. 

My life has been uneventful ED wise, so I guess that's a good thing, which is why I haven't written much.  It's been very exciting in other aspects.  So, that's that.

No comments: