Friday, October 24, 2014

Bowl Confiscation

Charro has informed me that I MUST bring in my cereal bowl and give it to her on Monday.  She says I need to eat out of a normal sized bowl and eat at least 2 cups of cereal.  Hmm, I don't think I can eat that much cereal.  She said that if we wouldn't get arrested for hurting someone, we could toss it out of her window from the 10th floor and break it.  We both decided that that wasn't a great idea, although we also decided that it would either his scaffolding or someone wearing a hard hat because that seems to be what her street consists of.

I wore my WIF jeans.  She noticed and said something about them.  I said, "They're fun and happy."  She then asked me what was in my pocket.  I responded with "keys and tissues."  She said she'd subtract for that.  I told her to make sure she subtracted a lot for the tissues because they weigh a lot. ;)

So, that's that.  I'm only seeing her once next week because of our schedules.  No WIF next week, which will be nice. :)

No comments: