Sunday, September 21, 2014

Three already

I can kind of see how easy it is to fall right back into an ED with just a few days of something stressful.  I've had no appetite and haven't really eaten much.  I ate the tiniest little bowl of cereal this morning, only because I was going to the gym.  I can see how after a few days of this your head can go back into the disordered place.  It just hit me, what if tomorrow my stress is over and I'm back to feeling okay, but I start to think, "I can't eat that."  What if all of the crazy thoughts come back?  I don't know what's going to happen.  UGH!  I just know that right now I do not want to eat and I'm not hungry.  I feel like I'll throw up if I eat.  

I've done nothing all weekend, besides go to the gym.  I could have gone out last night, but I chose not to.  I don't feel like being around people.  I might meet up with a friend later, but I kind of hope I don't.  I do have to go to the store.  

It was supposed to be nice and sunny today and I was going to veg on the roof all day, but it's very overcast and not nice out.  Oh well.

No comments: