Tuesday, September 02, 2014

That's it, I'm done eating.  No need to do it any more.  I feel disgustingly huge and there is so much food in my house that needs to be eaten.  I had a dinner party tonight and I was prepping things and the ladies kept telling me that I needed to sit down and eat.  One even said, I'm not eating anymore until you sit down and eat.  

The woman who I emailed about my ED was here and she never said a word about my email, not that I expected to her to bring it up in front of others, but still, I don't think I'll ever hear from her about it.  Not cool.  I just texted her and asked her if she got my email, because we were texting.  I'm not sure where we are now.  I'll know  more tomorrow.


I just really want to run 1000 miles right now.  I never want to eat again.

No comments: