Friday, September 19, 2014

Stress sucks!!!

WIF was fine today.  I had on jeans because it's freezing out and more clothes than usual because of that.  Charro said, "Good job" when I got off of the scale.  I forgot what I said but then I said, "My wallet is in my sweatshirt."  She said, "Take it out and let's do it again."  I said, "It doesn't weigh that much."  So I hopped on again and I said, "See, it didn't make a difference."  She said, "A couple of ounces."  You can't tell a couple of ounces on those doctor scales.  I got off and said, "See, at least I'm honest."  :)  Before I got on for the first time she said, "I almost patted you down."  Hmm, I wonder what that was about.

I'm so freaking exhausted.  I got home late on Wednesday because I was at a concert.  Maybe you've heard of him...Mr. Billy Joel.  I mean, beyond amazing.  I haven't seen him in 20 years and he's still got it.

I'm dealing with a ton of work shit/stress right now.  I'm not going to get into it here, but it sucks a big fat fn ass and I don't think I've ever been so stressed out.

No comments: