Friday, September 05, 2014

Rethinking the milkshake

So I was doing some research on the McDonald's milkshake, and there's no way that I'm getting a medium, like Charro says.  I don't even want a small one.  Maybe I'll switch things up and get a fruit smoothie instead.  It has few calories.  The stupid medium milkshake has 700 calories, which is way too much, especially if I'm eating lunch with it too.  Well, let's face it, I probably won't eat dinner that night, which defeats the purpose of all of this, but I don't care.  A small milkshake has almost 600 calories.  I'm so NOT okay with this at all.  The smoothies have half that amount. 

I've decided I'm going to bring a salad for lunch.  I'll get one on Sunday and have it for dinner an then have the rest of it for lunch on Monday.  My thinking behind the salad is kind of disordered, but I don't care right now.  Hopefully my salad plan works.


My stomach is like that of a 9 month along pregnant woman.  I want to throw!  I hate this.  I really just want to run and play field hockey.  I don't know if waiting until October 20th is really going to happen.

No comments: