Friday, September 05, 2014

Milkshake Monday

I feared WIF today.  I was confident that I'd pass until I started on my journey to her office, but then I got really nervous that I wasn't going to make it.  (I passed Joan River's building and saw all the media there).  When I got to Charro she asked when I wanted to be weighed, I said that I wanted to talk first.  We chatted about the whole email situation with the lady I was away with.  I guess I should start referring to her as my friend.  Then I said, "I don't want to do this.  Let's just do it."  Hopped on the scale and I barely passed.  She said I was "hovering" and I need to be up by Monday, and then she realized that she can't weigh me on Monday so I have to be up by then.

Speaking of Monday...I get to drink a medium McDonald's milkshake and eat lunch during my sesh.  Awesome.  It went from a milkshake to a milkshake and lunch.  I'm not really into that at all.  Seriously, how am I supposed to consume that much food?  Eh, I'm not into it.  Of course she'll yell at me for walking there too, but whatever. This won't be fun.  At least it's a McDonald's milkshake, which is less fattening and caloric than any other milkshakes around.  It still sucks big time.  It was fine until she added lunch in there.

I need to research stand up paddle boarding places near me, and some other stuff.


No comments: