Wednesday, September 24, 2014

It's only Wednesday

So I saw Charro this morning, she did not weigh me, but told me that I better NOT be down on Friday and I should be more.  Um, that is so not going to happen.  I'm pretty sure I lost about 2 pound since last Friday.  I asked her what I'm supposed to do, binge eat for the next two days.  She said no, that I should just eat more.  Um, okay, well if I lost two pounds it's not going to magically appear in 48 hours.  I'm not rocket scientist, but I can do math and I do know how my body works, so I will not be gaining 2 pounds in 2 days. She said that I chose not to eat while I was stressed out.  I disagreed with that.  I said that I couldn't eat because I felt like I was going to throw up and I wasn't hungry at all.  She didn't care for that answer and explained that I would not throw up and that you only throw up if you're poisoned or if you self-induce.  Not true, I use to throw up all the time when I was little and I was neither poisoned, nor did I self-induce.  I should have thrown that info out at her.  I can give her that tidbit on Friday.

So my friend is coming to town today for 9 days, and staying with me, by the way.  We have some fun stuff planned, which is good.  I need to have some fun after the week I've had.  The huge ass bug was the icing on the cake.  She'll drive me insane, for sure, but I'll hopefully make it through.  Thank God for Charro right now, that's all I've gotta say.

No comments: