Monday, September 01, 2014

I'd be okay with that

I'm really done eating.  I'm sick of it, I'm over it, I wouldn't have minded if I accidentally threw up tonight.  I would have been okay with that.  Haven't had that feeling in a while.  I didn't eat a crazy amount, but I ate more than I like to eat and I can't go run it off tomorrow, which really sucks.  I live on the elliptical these days because I have not been cleared to run.  God I hope I can get into see the neurologist sooner than 7 weeks from now.  Ugh.  My head still isn't right, so I can't run, but still, my doctor said I can't run until I see the neurologist.  This blows.  I want to be able to play field hockey and run.  My doctor says I can't play hockey for a while.  Ugh.

Charro wants me to do a phone sesh on Wednesday but I don't think I'll do it.  We'll see what happens.  I don't need to.

I hope I sleep tonight.  I woke up at 5 this morning.  Not cool.

No comments: