Sunday, September 07, 2014

Going small

I emailed Charro and told her that I can't do this whole shake/lunch thing tomorrow.  She said I can bring in a small shake instead of a medium.  This is still going to suck a big ass...mine...which is getting bigger because I can't run or play field hockey.

It is KILLING me to not be able to play field hockey right now.  I thought about just going and playing anyway and not giving a crap about my head, but I think I'm smarter than that, at least this weekend.  I can't guarantee that I won't go in a week or two and play.  I guess I should try running first.  This just really sucks. I hate not playing.  I love it so much and this is the perfect weather to play in.  I just realized that I can't go next week, but I'm so going the week after, I don't care.  I don't have to play full out.

Okay, back to lunch tomorrow.  I'm going to go pick up a salad later, which I will bring for lunch tomorrow. I'm sure that won't go over well, but I don't really give a crap.  It will have nuts and cheese in it.  She wants me to add avocado, but that's not happening.  My friend might have a dinner party tomorrow night.  I hope that doesn't happen because then I'll have to eat more food.

Tomorrow should be an interesting sesh.

No comments: